Pages

the clown is here

:)

Sunday 22 January 2017

Annual dinner 2016

Assalamualaikum..

Got nothing special to share but got a feel to write. And after thinking so long, so why not share about my company's annual dinner.

It's on last 7 January 2017. Held at Grand Paragon Hotel, JB. Dekat je. To be precise, depan office je. Dekat dengan office lah, dengan rumah aku, jauhhh. Haha.

No theme. Everyone can freely choose their outfit. And I chose to mix and match. Eleh biasalah kan. Annual dinner setahun sekali (dah nama pun annual cik adik), malas ah nak beli baju baru ke apa. Dalam pada malas tu sebenarnya dok usah jugak baju. Nasib baik lah baju yang diminati takda saiz dah, so anggap tu petunjuk untuk jimat. Haha.


Here we go. Palazo dah repeat 694 kali. Muahaha. Baju dah pakai pergi kenduri, dah pakai masa raya, dan lain2 occasion jugak. Muahaha lagi. Kasut dari 3 tahun lepas. Dan tudung jela yang baru. Aci lah nampaklah lain sikit. Tak semua repeat. Haha.

The annual dinner started at 7.30 pm someting if I'm not mistaken, but everyone should arrived at 6.30 pm. Don't know for what purpose. Haha. Maybe untuk bagi masa for those interested in taking picture outside the hall. Because this year we got so-called photobooth. So everyone can enjoy taking the picture first before the dinner start. I guess.

So, I also took the opportunity to take some pictures lah of course. The company already paid so much for that photobooth. So why not. We cannot membazir you know. Fully utilized please. LOL.

First : With Madam Leong

Second : With all Malay staffs in the company

Third : With my close friends

Forth : With all tax team members

And here all the pictures

Actually the third one is for a game. We got to do some reaction according to the instruction given. And that one is actually showing our "surprise face". I absolutely so surprise right? Haha. And we didn't win for it. Never mind. We had fun.

Ok next talking about the foods.

The foods were soooo nice. I can still terliur remembering the roasted duck. Ohh My God it was super delicious I tell you. Last annual dinner, we also got duck in the menu and it was my first time tasted it. But that time, the duck unable to get my attention. Haha. Just taste like a chicken but not really. Cannot describe it. Haha. But this time, the duck was so yummy. Crispy outside, but so moist inside. Then, cukup rasa semua lah. Sumpah sedap. Ha tengok punya sedap, cerita pasal itik pun satu perenggan. Haha.

And then udang tu sedap, ikan tu pun sedap, eh ala semua sedap lah. My stomach got a nice treatment that night. Haha. Eh tapi ada satu menu which is oyster. First time rasa dan mampu telan separuh je. Ingatkan sedap. Tapi macam apa entah. Mungkin cara masak ke apa tak kena tekak kot.

Menu of the night
10 persons in one table. And our table is like this.


It's full house. Haha. But half of them more enjoy taking the picture instead of eating. And I'm on the other half who enjoy my food. Haha. Makan lah nama pun annual dinner. :P


This is from company's camera. All the members from our table with our Ms Wang. :)

Dari meja ni, I'm the only one from tax department. The others are from secretary (mostly), audit and finance department. So let me introduce my team member as well.

Tax team

One of our member cannot make it that night. It's Elaine. She's unwell and cannot attend the annual dinner. So only 7 of us here. But during I write this post, it's actually plus 2 more person which are our new trainees. So far we got 10 team members plus Mr Chai, the manager.

And the rest of the night is all about to keep the memories. Taking photos here and there. Haha.
 
Ms Ho and I

Ms Ho is one of the closest friend I got in the company. Same age, 25 years old this year. Uhuk. She's still single but I'm not. Haha. She's sooo pretty. First time I saw her, I kept on telling myself that she's so pretty and I got goosebumps everytime I talked to her. Haha. But she's so nice too. Helped me a lot. And we also gossip a lot. Heh heh heh.

Mr Chai and I

Mr Chai is my manager. He's the one who always give support and sharing a good things to motivate his staffs. He always shared about his children which I can tell from that, he's a good father too. He used to visit me when I got accident last time. It's totally unpredictable since my house is far from the office. And I didn't expect anyone to visit me but he did. Just to share it all the good things he did to me, so later, I can thank him and always remember his goodness. Thank you Mr Chai! 

Madam Leong and I

Madam Leong is one of the most senior in the company. She started work since our manager is still young, I think still studying. She's also so nice to me. Whenever she got foods or anything, she will bring it for me. i got angpow, calendar for new year, kad raya and other little things but still, I appreciate all of it. Thanks for being our mom in the company, Madam Leong. :')

Madam Leong, LC and I

Talking about seniors, here we got another super duper senior. Already 30 years plus served in the company, it's LC. Respect her.

Nyuk Fun and I

Yang paling suka cari pasal with me, everytime! But still I love her so much! Whenever I got a call from intercom 108, none other than her, Ms Thien. Bebel2 sampai pecah telinga. Semua dia cerita. Haha. I love you Nyuk Fun.

Lulu and I

Lulu is the one who always accompanying me to get back home. Because she got married with a guy from Kulai. Haha. Still remember the first time she ask for a ride, she told about his husband first. "Now I just got married, so my husband can fetch me up everyday. But later after a month, I need someone to bring me back to Kulai. It's always like that. Only those who already get married know that situations." LOL. But Lulu, thanks also for keep me happy all the way to Kulai when you're around.

Cythia and I

Cynthia is actually our ex-staff from TU department. But now she's one of the consultant to our company. She will come every Monday, once a week only. To help and teach us in anything related to account, but mostly on GST. She's an expert in that area.

Hui Hui and I

My neighbour. Haha. She placed next to me. A clever girl and cute girl as well. Always layan my dumb joke whenever we stress. Haha.

Xin Yi and I

Another jiran. She's younger than me. She's cute and quite naughty. Haha. Keep calling me as "Are In" instead of Ain. Huh. 

Ok enough for the picture and explanation. Haha.

And the last but not least, the whole team. And your job is to find me. Haha.

T J Wang Group

Thanks everyone :) May the new year bring us more happiness and more blessings. Good to know each one of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...