Pages

the clown is here

:)

Tuesday 21 November 2017

In less than...

Assalamualaikum...

Tik tok tik tok

In less than 2 weeks, my status will be changed.

I do expect the changes will be a lot after this. That one is soooo obviouslah of course *rolling eyes* Whether I'm well prepared or not, only Allah knows. Because honestly, I don't think I all ready. But inshaAllah, He knows better than me.

I don't wish for any great and grand wedding (Walaupun drooling tengok Izara's wedding yang mashaAllah apesal cantik and best gilaaaa LOL), but I hope my wedding will be all well and run smoothly just what we have planned.

And the most important thing, I hope the life after marriage is everything under control for both of us (my husband and I) and for the whole family inshaAllah. Ameen.

As for now, I will keep pretending that I'm all okay, and not nervous at all.




I'm okay





I'm okay




I'm okay










T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...