Pages

the clown is here

:)

Thursday 10 August 2017

A proud lady, yes I am.

Assalamualaikum..

It's good to be proud of ourselves sometimes. To be honest, it's more to "Riak". Haha.

Customer service is a real tough work I guess. Lagi-lagi untuk company besar. Lagi-lagi bila ada nama. Lagi-lagi bila jumpa customer yang sepesen nak betul je, macam aku. Haha. And for those in this area, yang buat kerja dia betul-betul, I really salute you guys.

Just to share my experience with this one well known company. Taknaklah sebut but surely kalau bagi hint je terus semua tau since everyone sekarang rasanya akan gunakan perkhidmatan ni. So better kita ***** kan dia je. Haha.

First thing I don't satisfy with its service is about the main service itself. We as the customers pay monthly fee for sure lah nak enjoy the service kan? Tapi the service they provide now became worst. Nothing is special as compared to the monthly payment we have to pay. So tu satu hal. Tapi it's okay lah this part since it's our choice to use their service or not. Bila dah decide nak kan servis dia, so kenalah bayar kan? So it's okay. (Try to calm down)

But  here the second problem.
Whenever we pay a bit late, there will be another charges called as reconnection fee (since the service is disconnected due to late payment). Even only one day late, there will this charge. And even the service is not disconnect and run just like usual, tapi still got to pay for this so-called "Reconnection Fee". Ok ok ok. I know, memang kena lah kan sebab bayar lambat ke apa tu semua salah sendiri.
BUTTTT THE WORST is this payment is auto-deduct to my bank account. So why did they deduct to my account after the due date? Is it purposely done so that I have to pay for the reconnection fee just because I've paid late???

You know what is more annoying than this?
I did pay them more kot for one month. Maksudnya sepatutnya ada satu bulan (August bill), yang tak perlu bayar pun. Sebab memang dia punya bayaran monthly adalah sama dan I know lah this month I pay more for one month. Already told myself this month no need to pay. Tapi bila bil datang tiba-tiba ada baki lagi kena bayar, terus ZASSSS darah naik atas kepala. Dahlah pagi-pagi dapat emel dia. Terus effect for the my mood whole day kot.

Tapi, aku tak mengaku kalah. Haha. Terus emel customer service dia, tanya kenapa ni kenapa tu semua tanya. And it's more like arguing actually. Lol. Because it's my money, my right. Dahlah servis dia bukanlah best sangat tiptop apa semua kan. Tapi bila cas customer mahal je. Even reconnection fee tu pun dah RM20.00 plus GST RM1.20. Tak boleh, tak boleh. It's their fault, and I will take back my money! *Determination is so strong*

So I asked them a lot. Why this? Why that? Why you did that?
Why here why there why everywhere.
Haha. Poor that boy who had to answer my questions.

But everytime I asked, I put my reason and it's strong (Of course, kalau tak, takkan aku berani sangat kan). I attached to him a few evidence and everything lah yang support my arguments. Luckily I've got all payment record with me. If not, susah lah nak prove me right kan? But still he came back to me and said everything adalah SALAH AKU.Sooo stubborn oh this boy. (-____-')

And at the end, come another staff, it's an Indian boy (as refer to his name), and all he can said is "We will make adjustment to your upcoming bill". And yesssss! This is what I want to hear! Yeahhhh I won! *Proud face*

JUST.LIKE.ME


Just in case guys, if you think you are in the right position, just argue back. Don't just sit there redha, and pay to them for unnecessary things yang you shouldn't have to pay pun. Dengar je cakap orang tu dan percaya. Take some effort, cari bukti ke apa, prove them wrong, and if you're lucky enough just like me (heh heh heh), you can take back what is yours.

Please know that they're not always right. Dorang manusia jugak. Pekerja biasa macam kita. So they might do mistake. Tak salah tanya pun.

But if you're wrong, at least you know what is wrong and can avoid it next time. Simple.

Yang tak simplenya, budak customer service tu, yang kena layan aku tu. Haha. Sorry dik. But you did a good job anyway. Semoga tabah berada di posisi itu.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...